Why do I love it?
I learned a lot after doing it.
1. I should have started from the bottom up because the proportions are all wrong. I'm too skinny. My husband is too wide. We all should be a lot more squished together.
2. But I like my boy Hawken who is the front one in a wheelchair. I like Pete (he's the boy on the right). And I like Ryan's pic (who is the boy with the glasses in the back). That actually looks like him even though I'm doing my sketchy style.
3. And yes, I feel this is my style. Maybe I'll redo this and even paint it -- watercolor would make this look cool.
4. And I have plans. I'm going to put an online portfolio together and have a portfolio page on this website. I am ready! And I am excited.
5. I have a couple of kid stories brewing in me. I've drawn some pics. I've thought up some lines.....I am ready to fly.
Maybe I'll post the other portrait later....We shall see.